on Friday, October 23, 2015
If you're heading to downtown Cedar Falls this weekend, you may encounter a little hocus pocus as the witches of downtown have brewed up a special event to celebrate the season! Shop bewitchin' deals, dine on magical goodies, enter to win some great prizes and enjoy wicked good specials at 29 participating businesses this Saturday during the Witches' Walk!
Here are the top five reasons you should attend:
1. You can shop downtown dressed like a witch and no one will judge you (or at least we won't).
2. You can enjoy free treats and great shopping specials!
3. We've conjured up three gift baskets full of magical goodies donated by downtown merchants that you can register to win at any one of the particpating stores.
4. It's an excuse to spend the day with your favorite witches.
5. Free broom parking will be available.
So break out your broom, grab your witch hat and join us for a spell this weekend in downtown Cedar Falls! Join our event on Facebook for the latest details.